MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Phi's Forum Moderator Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonely

Lonely

Phi's Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Phi's Forum Moderator Application   Phi's Forum Moderator Application EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Phi's Forum Moderator Application 2uyh9qu

Hello, my name is Phi.

Background Information:

I am 16 years old, turning 17 the first day of next month. I'm 100% Vietnamese, and I speak 3 differently languages fluently. (Spanish, Vietnamese, English) I am a full time student with a part time job that happens during the weekend. As of now, I am studying to be an architect. Logics, math, and design are the strong points in me.

Guidelines/Rules:

To keep the forums "Spam-Free," I will go through as many posts as I can and read each one to see if it is necessary. If the thread is in the wrong section, I will move it and warn the player to please read each section of the forum next time they make a thread. I will try to enforce most rules that have been on other forums, just the one's that seem neccessary. I'll make and update a "Forum Rules" thread as we go along the road and become successful. Other crap from other servers like advertisements, or just plain disrespect WILL BE DELETED ASAP, I won't handle bull**** from another server trying to take our players away.

I have decided to apply for forum moderator status because I feel as though I do not belong in the higher team section just yet. I am willing to work my way up, I don't like starting at a high position. I want to prove to everyone that I am worthy enough to earn this position whether it be forum moderator, or a higher status. As Ryan posted in the staff needed section, he's still looking for two forum moderators. I want to set the forums with high expectations and hopefully enforce new players to follow the rules and not flame anyone in the community as we are brothers and sisters here. I've been a forum moderator for a couple (meaning 7-10) servers. I have been a game master for 4 servers now. I KNOW the rules of forums. I am WILLING to work my way up. I learn quickly and I'm willing to spend my time checking forums, providing help and information to new players. I am a mature player, I won't flame others and won't start a bunch of **** with other servers/ people. I'll handle things as best as I can.

My Reasons:
- Experience Moderator
- Help tidy up forums by:
1) Deleteing unneccessary posts
2) Enforce rules which I will create
3) Move wrong threads to right sections
4) Warn people if they make an offense

- Willing to put time from the game into forums to help keep it clean
- Working my way up, proving myself that I am a worthy player
- Mature person, won't flame.

Pictures:

Phi's Forum Moderator Application 2yuaady

Phi's Forum Moderator Application 91lyzl

Last Words:

I play around 2-4 hours a day on school days, weekends... usually 4+ hours. I will put as much time as I can into this server. Sorry if I'm not on for that much, reason for that will probably be studying for an exam or doing a project.I'm a benevolent person. I will be giving chances to those who do not follow rules unless they come to only try to ruin the server. I will give more than one warning before I ban/delete their forum account.

EDIT: Contact me at Vi3tStylez@live.com (MSN Messenger)
Back to top Go down
Lonnie

Lonnie

PostSubject: Re: Phi's Forum Moderator Application   Phi's Forum Moderator Application EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:11 am

our staff is packed. Though I do like your application. However I don't quite get this

Though it is nice for someone like you to take my place while I am away. I enjoy watching over the forums. So possibly you might have that chance.
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: Phi's Forum Moderator Application   Phi's Forum Moderator Application EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Lonnie wrote:
our staff is packed. Though I do like your application. However I don't quite get this

Though it is nice for someone like you to take my place while I am away. I enjoy watching over the forums. So possibly you might have that chance.

By that, I mean I will create rules if you guys haven't for forums so it will be more organized. Possibly, you guys can add that right after the ToS so people might read it. Yes, I know staff is full, but I saw that Ryan wanted two forum moderators. For now, I know that you and Ryan, and maybe 1-2 other people have access to forums. When more people come, Ryan might be busy teaching the coders, so you'll have about 2-3 people watching over forums.
Back to top Go down
Lonnie

Lonnie

PostSubject: Re: Phi's Forum Moderator Application   Phi's Forum Moderator Application EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:40 pm

yea i know what you mean. The forums isn't really fast right now
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Phi's Forum Moderator Application   Phi's Forum Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:13 am

Nice app .
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Phi's Forum Moderator Application   Phi's Forum Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:16 pm

Good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4zcc
Mimi

Mimi

PostSubject: Re: Phi's Forum Moderator Application   Phi's Forum Moderator Application EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Lonlonn! ahwoah. yooh still playy o__o
Neewaiis. GeeLucks :3
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: Phi's Forum Moderator Application   Phi's Forum Moderator Application EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Lonnie wrote:
yea i know what you mean. The forums isn't really fast right now

x_x I think your having trouble, lol. People telling you to update the staff of MGW thread, you still haven't done it. Get up the chair and stop stuffing yourself! Update it already. Very Happy
Although forums are slow right now, your not spending enough time with it....
No mean to flame or talk s*** bout you.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phi's Forum Moderator Application   Phi's Forum Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Phi's Forum Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1