MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

iloveps' Moderator application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iloveps

iloveps' Moderator application Empty
PostSubject: iloveps' Moderator application   iloveps' Moderator application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:37 am

My name is katie, i am currently 13 turning 14 on april 10th. I love to play soccer, meet new people, and use the computer (for good and bad like i said in my introduction Razz) to keep the forums clean i will lock topics when needed, move them where they need to be moved, delete topics, tell people to use the edit button when needed (lol Smile) and be friendly as possible while doing it. I would also give warnings to those who do mess up, not like if you do it again you will be banned, like "read what the forum topic is, dont post it in the wrong place."

i think i would be a great addition to the team, sure im young but i am very responsible when it comes to computers (i couldnt use them for evil if i wasnt Smile) so dont judge me just because im 13 Sad im very mature, dont judge me Very Happy

I would LOVE to contribute to this server somehow, i feel like somethings wrong when im not doing something good Razz, so, i will put in paragraph form actually, lists make me feel weird xD

I would love to be a forum mod because i love talking on forums, i am very active on them, and i love to read about what other people think, wrote, or others advice. im not one of those spamming people who just spam to get there post count on, i only will post something if someone has a question, giving a complement, adding an idea, etc etc. if i do post something i didnt want to and im not a mod, i tell the mods to lock it up or say something to the effect of "Im sorry, could a mod lock or delete this please? or "nevermind, mods do what you want wth this thread" something to that effect. not only but this forum doesnt have to many forum mods. and i feel that i could meet the requirments to this. I am very active, i usually have nothing else to do (rofl no life Razz) so i could defanitly be a active mod. also, it will allow me to write in the threads i cant write in, i love to have privilages (you probably can tell by now Razz but i like to use them for good.) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy if you dont choose me as a mod though, ill get you! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil JUST KIDDING! did i scare you? i hope i did... i might not be kidding though. so anyways, this is my application, hope you liked it! nice short and sweet.

Some side notes: if you do choose not to except this thats ok, but i really would like to help this server somehow, if you could think of something please tell me! (other then donating, im poor Very Happy)

Katie~

Last edited by iloveps on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vanilla

Vanilla

iloveps' Moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Re: iloveps' Moderator application   iloveps' Moderator application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:18 pm

this application is kind of short. Try making it longer Very Happy

and good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothgurlxo

iloveps' Moderator application
Page 1 of 1