MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

GM Application

Go down 
+3
Lindsay
Trang
Lonnie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonnie

Lonnie

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:33 am

Layout For a Perfect GameMaster : Somewhere in mapleisland
Your Name : Lonnie

Your Experience in Past Servers of GM , If you've ever been one : I was on dagon ms, fusion ms, been gm for awhile. Been a gm for almost 2 years. Helped stay up all night to watch the server.

What you Think that You Will Improve : I will improve entertainment cause I am good with people. I'll be a role model people want to be like me and a good gm as well.

Skills Involving In Game Activity : I have most knowledge in the game, know all the gm commands. I know almost all the places and everything about different jobs and skills.

Emphasize your Opinions on Why you should be picked : I'm great with people, mature, and on alot
Are you responsible to be Trusted? If so, Why should I Trust you. :

Yes i am responsible, I had been gm on other servers
What is your plan Once you are Accepted : Recruiting more maplers for our servers, donate as well. I had made servers fun, recruit people and made the server laggy since there soo much people.

And a Final Test :

A player is spamming Megaphones Constantly and lagging the server. They are Smegaing Profanity about GM's and other players. What will you do to stop them? Do you think Your punishment was logical and fair? Why was it Fair or Not fair? I will jail them. My punishment is fair because they need a time out and using foul language on other players and gm's further action is upon Ryan's decision.

A player Was Caught Hacking with Damage Hack , What Will you do to Punish them? Ban Them? What kind of ban is fair to the player?

IP ban is fair, but I will ask other gms what is tte.he right action. So incase I have a grudge on someone I won't be a fool and make a mistake.

I should be a gm cause I have the knowledge of maplestory, mature, friendly, active. I also been a gm on a couple of servers I wouldn't do anything without Ryan's permission. I wouldn't abuse my powers and I would try to make everyone happy, fair, and the best way to have fun.

Last edited by Lonnie on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trang

Trang

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:46 am

GL hotshot:D
Back to top Go down
Lonnie

Lonnie

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:41 am

Trang wrote:
GL hotshot:D

thanks
Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Hotshot?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:41 pm

Iunno o.o

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Lonnie

Lonnie

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Nemesis wrote:
Hotshot?

cause I'm the man who can do it all
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:17 pm

Oh I should have wrote as much as you. jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4zcc
-Arius-

-Arius-

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:21 pm

Grats to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
qyrgvtd3ihy

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Aplication   GM Application EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:15 pm

Name:Trevor

I've been a gm in peace keeper i help keep the server nice and tight and also I've been a gm in moneyms and i ban people who hacked and people who bugged other people i sent them to jail just like ill do this server.

i will improve this server alot and ill improve my friendlyness and get along with any other GMs.

i know most about maplestory and i play global and also i played many private servers in my life i know all places and jobs and i will know all gm commands.

i should be picked cause i get along really easy and im mature and u will not have any problems with me ill help people and if u neeed me to do something ill help u with that.

and yes im responsible and honest and if someone is spamming on server ill tell them to stop nicely and if they keep spamming smegas ill jail for about 30mins and take them out.

so i would like to be a gm in this server. thxs XD
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:41 pm

qyrgvtd3ihy wrote:

I've been a gm in peace keeper i help keep the server nice and tight and also I've been a gm in moneyms and i ban people who hacked and people who bugged other people i sent them to jail just like ill do this server.

i will improve this server alot and ill improve my friendlyness and get along with any other GMs.

i know most about maplestory and i play global and also i played many private servers in my life i know all places and jobs and i will know all gm commands.

i should be picked cause i get along really easy and im mature and u will not have any problems with me ill help people and if u neeed me to do something ill help u with that.

and yes im responsible and honest and if someone is spamming on server ill tell them to stop nicely and if they keep spamming smegas ill jail for about 30mins and take them out.

Uhmm, your application goes in a different section...? Why did you post here? Lol....
Shocked
Back to top Go down
qyrgvtd3ihy

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM App   GM Application EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1