MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Nico's GM application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nicolies

Nico's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Nico's GM application   Nico's GM application EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:37 am

My name is Nico Kelley. I have been a GM in multiple servers. These servers include GameOverMS, MetalMS, and XianMS. When I was a GM/Admin in these servers I was liked and respected by the community. If I become a GM I could improve the relationship between GM and member. I could also help with the website and I can help make some banners and things of the sort. I know a small amount of Java coding so I could also help with coding the server if there is any help needed. I know a lot of in-game information relating to maps, npc's and items. I know most of the GM commands as well. I think I should be chosen for GM because every time I was picked for GM, the community liked me. I know a decent amount of information about MapleStory so that is another reason why I would be a good choice. Also, I have played on Ryan's source before so I know the source pretty well. I am very responsible and I can be trusted. Ask some people that know me. I think you should trust me because you have met me before so I you should no that I am a trust-able person. My plan for if I get accepted as a GM is to get to know the community so I can build a bond between the community and me. This will help me in trusting what the community says and making me able to trust them to tell me or any of the staff about glitches, hackers, and other threats to the server. I also plan to help with maintaining the server so it stays alive for as long as possible. If a player is spamming Megaphones Constantly and lagging the server, or they are Smegaing profanity about GM's and other players. I will give them a stern warning. If they continue to do this I will jail them and mute them for a while. If they commit the crime again after they have been un-jailed then I will temporarily ban them. I think that would be a logical and fair punishment for what they did. I think it is fair because life is full of choices. If you make the wrong one you usually don't get too many chances at justice. If a player was caught Damage hacking then I would perform a permanent ban on them. It's fair because they are making it unfair for other players because it is giving them an unfair advantage over everyone else. It would put them on the top of the rankings, which they would not deserve. Also, it might influence others to get hacks so they can be equal to the other hackers.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Sincerely,
Nico Kelley
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nico's GM application   Nico's GM application EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Nice app, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Jayz

Jayz

PostSubject: Re: Nico's GM application   Nico's GM application EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nico's GM application   Nico's GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

Nico's GM application
Page 1 of 1