MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Vanilla's GM Application.

Go down 
+2
-Arius-
Vanilla
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanilla

Vanilla

Vanilla's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Vanilla's GM Application.   Vanilla's GM Application. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:06 am

My name is Joanne.
I have been playing maplestory for about 4 years total, and about a year or two for private servers. My last server was Maple Fusion, which was also Ryan's server. It was a small, fun community while it lasted. I lovelovelove events. Events are the best, especially pop quiz, hide and seek, and guess that monster. Credits to elmo, mostly, haha. So here's my application. I hope you like it :]

I have not really been a GM in any server, but in Ryan's last server, Chizimaru [haha, remember him?] promoted me for the last night before Ryan shut it down. But, anyway, I know most of the commands, and I know what it takes to be a GM. It's not just going in hide, watching out for hackers, or sending disruptive players to jail. It's also about being a role model for the players. Being a good influence towards them so that they know what's right and what's wrong.

If I get accepted as GM, then I will try my best to improve the excitement of the server. I'm a really fun and hyper person and I love hosting events, so I can always help out with that. <3 and I can help out in the FM when new players come and need some tips about the server.

In Game Skills....well I'm pretty good at knowing which monsters to train at. People sometimes SMega where to go to train, and I would whisp them and tell them the best place with the biggest mobs. I'm also a very good helper. If anyone needs help with items, money, training, I'll help them. Except if I get GM, I'll have to find some other way to train them legitimately. I like keeping things fair. Unless I get permission from Ryan or Lonnie, of course.

If anyone or everyone picks me to be a GM, I know I will be honest, nice, and very helpful to the server. I'm a very happy person and I know how to keep peace with others. If players get into an argument that is public [ex. over SMegas or just in town] and I pass by, I will hear both sides of the story privately and fix the problem. I'll try my best not to jail or ban anyone, but if I have to, I will.

I'm very trustworthy because I don't see the point in lying, really. Once you get caught up in a lie, there's only one way out: to lie again. And in the end, you will have to tell the truth, anyway. So, I like telling the truth, even if I know the consequences will be bad. If I get caught lying, the consequences would be worse, so why not just be honest? It's my terminology, anyway.

So if I'm accepted, I will squeal like a little girl, and calm right back down..JUST BECAUSE I'M JOANNE. And you're jealous. Haha jk, If I'm accepted, I'll respect the higher GMs/Administrator and follow all the rules I'm given [duh]. I will try my best not to break any rules, but if I do, I will have an explanation for it for sure.

So the Final Test [copied from Ryan's GM format, sorry]--

A player is spamming Megaphones Constantly and lagging the server. They are Smegaing Profanity about GM's and other players. What will you do to stop them? Do you think Your punishment was logical and fair? Why was it Fair or Not fair?

Okay. Well, I will warn them up to three times to stop. If they don't, I will jail them for an hour. and when they come out and continue, I will jail them a second time, for up to a day, maybe worse. I'll also take screen shots and send them to Ryan or Lonnie and other GMs to determine whether or not they deserve to be permanently banned. Besides, who likes drama, anyway?

A player Was Caught Hacking with Damage Hack , What Will you do to Punish them? Ban Them? What kind of ban is fair to the player?
I will take screen shots for extra proof, then dc them. If they come back and continue to hack, I will jail them until Ryan or Lonnie is online [if they aren't at the time]. And if they are online, I will warp them to the place the player[s] are hacking at and BUST THEM. But to me, hacking with damage hack deserves a warning, then an IP ban. Or, if that's not an option, Autoban is always on the list. Any kind of hacking is not fair for other players, and it gives MapleGateway a bad reputation. So, we have to do everything to stop hackers/glitchers to ruin our fun. And "we" as in the whole community, not just GMs/Admin.

Thank you for reading my application <3
And sorry, Ryan, about copying the last couple of questions...I didn't know how to word them any differently, so hopefully that's okay.
I hope you guys consider me as a future GM :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothgurlxo
-Arius-

-Arius-

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla's GM Application.   Vanilla's GM Application. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:24 am

Very well said..
Good luck on your Application! cheers
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla's GM Application.   Vanilla's GM Application. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:27 am

wow its great. GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4zcc
Vanilla

Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla's GM Application.   Vanilla's GM Application. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:31 am

thanks you guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothgurlxo
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla's GM Application.   Vanilla's GM Application. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:17 pm

I vote for Joanne Smile goodluck ^^ really well thought up =p
Back to top Go down
Jayz

Jayz

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla's GM Application.   Vanilla's GM Application. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:28 am

heh good luck joanne
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla's GM Application.   Vanilla's GM Application. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:41 am

Nice app ;D Good lucks and I hope you gets it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla's GM Application.   Vanilla's GM Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanilla's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1