MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Lindsays Gamemaster Application.

Go down 
+4
Lipton
iSally
Ryan
Lindsay
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lindsay

Lindsays Gamemaster Application. Empty
PostSubject: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:55 pm

I know I have JUST Joined this server but it says that tomorrow 2 gm's will be picked so I didn't want to waist time. I'm sorry if I wasted your time, but please consider my application.

Real Name: My real name is Lindsay, if you want the last name please private message me.

Age: If you would want to know my age please private message me, I do not wish to disclose this information.

Location/timezone: My Location is New York, and my timezone is (GMT -05:00) Eastern time (US and Canada.)

Active times, be specific and don't lie: I am active when I have free time, I wont lie and say that im on everyday because I might not be able to get on everyday. If im online its during the weekdays for around 4-5 hours a day.

Experience being a gm in other servers : I have never been a game master before and I think that this would be a very good time for me to start.

What can you do to help this server : I understand fully that being GM is a time-consuming job. If selected as GM, I understand that the server must be watched whenever I am online and there are guidelines to agree with. Helping players do not extend to normal players alone, GM's are also there to assist players with more technical issues that are out of the hands of the normal player. GM's are not just there to help with issues, they are there to make the server as enjoyable as possible for the players. Which is most of how I can help the server.

Why do you wish to become a GM : I wish to become a GM also because a lot of people need help at any given moment. Normal players cannot stop hackers, they cannot stop a player from harassing another. I wish to become a GM in order to follow the rules.

If you suspect someone of hacking what will you do : If I suspect someone of hacking I will use !cheaters and check if they are one there because !cheaters is pretty accurate. If I see them on there and still suspect them of hacking I will take screen shots and show them to someone of higher authority and wait for the persons judgment.

If two players get in a fight what would you do? : I would try to diffuse the situation calmly without angering either party, and if that fails, I would look to the head GMs for assistance so the fight can be resolved peacefully and quickly, and if no other GM's are on I will do my best to try to stop fighting.

If a player is ksing another player what would you do? : Asking one to leave should be all that is needed to solve the problem. There are four channels, at least one should be empty. Usually, people leave if asked to by a GM due to the fear of being jailed or tempbanned.

If gm's get in a fight what would you do? If Game masters got into a fight I would tell them to do it in private and try to solve the problem. I would take screen shots and show them to a higher authority and let them solve it.

Will you respect the Maplegateway GM rules and staff : Yes, if I didn't respect them I wouldn't be applying for the game master/intern spot.

Do you agree that this application is completely true? Yes I agree.

~ Lindsay <3 ** I understand if I am not picked, it is just a game and I will not be upset. **
---------------------------------------Final test-------------------------------------------------------
A player is spamming Megaphones Constantly and lagging the server. They are Smegaing Profanity about GM's and other players. What will you do to stop them? Do you think Your punishment was logical and fair? Why was it Fair or Not fair? If someone was spamming Super megaphones about other people and gms I would give them 1 warning. if they do it again I will jail them for an hour. If they continue in jail I would go to jail and personally warn them, and if they continue I would 1 day ban them. I think my punishment was logical and fair because it is not fair to the players who have to lag and try to deal with this problem. A 1 day ban is suitable for this problem because it will teach them never to do it again.

A player Was Caught Hacking with Damage Hack , What Will you do to Punish them? Ban Them? What kind of ban is fair to the player? If a player is caught damage hacking I would take screen shots and then I would automatically ban them and tell them to appeal on the forums. I think a 3 day ban would suit the problem because damage hacking gives them an unbelievable edge to the game. Other hacks would get different punishments because they do different things.

Last edited by Lindsay on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:38 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the final test -.-")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Very nice application Lindsay. I can see that even though you have never been a GM, you are dedicating yourself. You have my recommendation to become a GM.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Nemesis wrote:
Very nice application Lindsay. I can see that even though you have never been a GM, you are dedicating yourself. You have my recommendation to become a GM.

Thank you Nigel, It means a lot ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:32 pm

nice Application , filled with Green Razz , You will be Notified if you have become a GM By tonight
Back to top Go down
https://maplegateway.forumotion.net
iSally

iSally

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Good luck! Hope you get accepted onto the team (:
Back to top Go down
Lipton

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:15 am

Yup. :] Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-clan.com/lol.html
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:17 am

Nigga Cheese < Random >
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:21 am

Yes it is random.. I hope I get picked as a game master.

@Lipton- Thank you

@iSally- Thank you

@Ryan- Nigga Cheese :]
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:39 am

Application Accepted, You Will be a Level Three Gamemaster Throughout your Gameplay , Please Do not Abuse your powers, as it will Result in Removal of them.

Welcome to the Team,

Best Regards , If you need to Seek Minor Training , I will Train you.
Back to top Go down
Trang

Trang

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:34 am

GRATS BABEEEEEEEEE:]
Back to top Go down
-Arius-

-Arius-

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:39 am

Grats Lin!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:46 am

Ryan wrote:
Application Accepted, You Will be a Level Three Gamemaster Throughout your Gameplay , Please Do not Abuse your powers, as it will Result in Removal of them.

Welcome to the Team,

Best Regards , If you need to Seek Minor Training , I will Train you.

No I will not need training, even thought I have never been a GM before, I am VERY aware of all the commands and what needs to be done.

Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:02 am

I knew Lindsay would get the position, she's really dedicated to this server, even though it's not up yet. :3 Congrats Lindsay!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:26 am

Thank you Nick, and congrats on Coder ^_^.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:12 pm

Gratz lin!
Back to top Go down
Lipton

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:08 pm

Congratulations Linny. alien <---- Rawr~
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-clan.com/lol.html
BlowMe

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Gratz Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lindsays Gamemaster Application.   Lindsays Gamemaster Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lindsays Gamemaster Application.
Page 1 of 1