MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Bolts GameMaster Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bolts

Bolts GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Bolts GameMaster Application   Bolts GameMaster Application EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:43 am

Just an Intro.:

Hey guys! My name is Benjamin or you can call me Ben in short. I'm 19years old this year and have been playing different private severs all year around. I’ve got a hilarious and friendly character with my principle guiding me through my everyday life. I love to uphold justice and challenge when I know something is amiss.

If my memory has not failed me, I've been playing different MapleStory Private Severs for 3 years. I'm well versed with different GameMaster commands and have plans of organising different unique events of my own even though I'm not a GameMaster in any Private Severs.

I'm a Singaporean and my Time Zone is GMT+08:00 Kuala Lumpur, Singapore. I'm pretty active in MapleStory and I'll be even active if I've got responsibilities assigned to me. This will allow me to work with different Nationality GameMaster so that there will be at least one GameMaster around when the sever is up.

Currently, I feel that those events organised by other severs GameMaster are kind of boring and it's all a repitition. Why make the game so boring when we can use our creativity to organise more unqiue events to enhance the gaming experience? At times, there isn't any events which makes the sever boring? All these questions come to me when I'm playing different Private Severs and I've been reflecting on it and trying my best to remedy such situations which can help the sever. (I won't state it here to protect my uniqueness). These are just some problems faced, there are much more out there too.

When problems sufficed, I personally feel that critical thinking, good communication skills & customer service and effective decision making will aid in solving the problem effectively as our client has their expectations when playing our sever. With good communication skills & customer service, we can earn credits for ourselves as they will recommend our sever to their friends which will expand our population and popularity.

With effective Critical Thinking, we can ensure fairness to other players when one has breached our TOS (Terms of Service). Without it (Critical Thinking), GameMaster(s) will portray an image showing that they are incapable of handling situation well which deters players from supporting our sever. Without support from them, what’s the point of setting up this sever and my application?

I strongly believe I’m equipped with such capabilities to work with the Admin and my other colleagues.

No matter in reality or in virtual world, when there are responsibilities assigned to me, I’ll uphold my duties with fairness and perform it with my utter most effort without questioning. I’ve got no rights to ask anyone to trust me but giving us an opportunity to work, you will get to know me better and make your decision from there on. I will respect your decision and I can work from there on, no worries.

Pertaining to the different scenarios, I personally have different opinions and actions to them. Let me further elaborate on them so you can have a clearer understanding of me.

Example: A player is spamming Megaphones Constantly and lagging the server. They are Smegaing Profanity about GM's and other players.

My Actions: I’ll warp the player to me (not in a GameMaster Hangout) and get a brief idea of his intention of spamming. I’ll try my best to clarify his doubts or even solve his problems and giving him a warning on spamming profanity. If such actions continue, a ban will be inevitable.

Rationale: I feel that everyone’s doings have a reason behind it thus finding it out will give us a better picture and apply appropriate actions to it. A warning is issued first as I believe a second chance should be given before slapping them with a ban (maybe a 1-3days ban depending on the severity). 1-3days ban will be just right as I feel that we are here seeking entertainment and making friends. You’ve got no rights to rule over the other players as Nobody owes you a living (My principle).

Example: A player Was Caught Hacking with Damage Hack, What will you do to punish them? Ban Them? What kind of ban is fair to the player?

My Actions: A Screenshot will be taken before a permanent IP Ban on that player.

Rationale: Such action won’t be tolerated as they have agreed and understand our Terms of Service (TOS) before they start downloading our client. So if there’s a breach in our TOS, I won’t hesitate to give them a permanent IP Ban with Screenshots taken to show as evidence if that player tries to appeal and insist he hasn’t been hacking. Hacking is an unfair advantage for those legit as they will have superb levelling experiences in no time as compared to legits.

This is just an introduction to my application and I hope I can be of help to MapleGateWay sever and working hand-in-hand with the team, creating a great community and an enjoyable one.

Ben.
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Bolts GameMaster Application   Bolts GameMaster Application EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:39 am

I really like your app. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Bolts

PostSubject: Re: Bolts GameMaster Application   Bolts GameMaster Application EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:57 am

Nick wrote:
I really like your app. Good luck.

Thanks! I hope I qualify.
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Bolts GameMaster Application   Bolts GameMaster Application EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:43 pm

It is a really good app. Have fun being a gm...lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4zcc
Bolts

PostSubject: Re: Bolts GameMaster Application   Bolts GameMaster Application EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Joker wrote:
It is a really good app. Have fun being a gm...lol

Thanks alot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bolts GameMaster Application   Bolts GameMaster Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Bolts GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1