MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Pipat's Gm Application Form

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crayons

Crayons

Pipat's Gm Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Pipat's Gm Application Form   Pipat's Gm Application Form EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:33 am

My Name : Pipat Panmool (no middle name) :p

My Age: 14 Years Young

My Experience in Past Servers of GM ,
If you've ever been one : no but, i help people as much as i can in the past servers i've been in I've been playing on Private Servers since i think Odin MS came out, but other than that I've been around plenty of servers to know whats going on in Private Severs.

What you Think that You Will Improve :
The player surroundings and the behavior of the players and how they would act around each other and know that there is a consequence for what they do.

Skills Involving In Game Activity :
Amazing Stamina(aka, All nighters) Wink but other than that, im really friendly to all the player's and im very helpful.

Emphasize your Opinions on Why you should be picked :
I will use good judgement on what is going on. I'll be on alot, and Im trustworthey and I am patient and I will always give my all, no matter what the situation. I would treat every player fairly as i would to any GM or Staff Members.

Are you responsible to be Trusted? If so, Why should I Trust you. :
Yes i am responsible to be trusted. I am mature, I'll handle the situation like anybody else would, I'll keep a watchful eye on what is going on, and i will be nice and friendly about, and I wouldn't disrespect any other staff member.

What is your plan Once you are Accepted :
Be the Best GM that I can be, I wont slack off I'll give 150% on all I do and all I try to do. I would make this server more fun by adding in events and what not to spicen up the server.

And a Final Test :

A player is spamming Megaphones Constantly and lagging the server. They are Smegaing Profanity about GM's and other players. What will you do to stop them? Do you think Your punishment was logical and fair? Why was it Fair or Not fair?
I would warn them once, it should only take one time for them to get it in there heads, i would mute them for 20 from smega-ing and chat, then when they can talk again, ill warn them that they will get banned, and i see them do it again i would ban them permanently. Yes it was fair, they had a warning and they continued to do it so its not my fault, its theres.

A player Was Caught Hacking with Damage Hack , What Will you do to Punish them? Ban Them? What kind of ban is fair to the player?
I would first find them and hide(turn invisible) and watch if they are trully hacking then take a screen shot and showing a higher ranking GM and ask for his/hers advice and I ban them permanently, they should'nt have been hacking in the first place, there playing on a private server they shouldnt need to hack with all the advantages given to them already.

My Name; P I P A T
Why I want to be picked:
I wanna be a GM because; I will be 100% dedicated to the server, I'll be on constantly trying my hardest, and my best. I will be friendly, fair, and use good judgement to all my decisions, I will be a good GM if you pick me, all theres left to do is find out, i wouldnt mind being an intern so i can learn more about being an actual GM, but i'll be okay with any job, I'll be what you need me to be, whatever is best for the server is what I'm willing to do..

Please read this carefully and choose what who you think is fit for the job Smile

P.S. i would like my IGN to be Crayons
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Pipat's Gm Application Form   Pipat's Gm Application Form EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 am

It was very easy to read and I enjoyed reading it. I hope that both of us get to help out the server. GOOD LUCK!!!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4zcc
Crayons

Crayons

PostSubject: Re: Pipat's Gm Application Form   Pipat's Gm Application Form EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:44 pm

thank you for reading it afro
Back to top Go down
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Pipat's Gm Application Form   Pipat's Gm Application Form EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:51 pm

Wow really good application i hope you make it, i liked your answers and you would make a good gm Good luck
Back to top Go down
Crayons

Crayons

PostSubject: Re: Pipat's Gm Application Form   Pipat's Gm Application Form EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Thanks I hope so to! But were just going to have to wait and see like everybody else afro
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pipat's Gm Application Form   Pipat's Gm Application Form EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Nice app, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Crayons

Crayons

PostSubject: Re: Pipat's Gm Application Form   Pipat's Gm Application Form EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Thank you Nick afro
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Pipat's Gm Application Form   Pipat's Gm Application Form EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:50 pm

ya...wait! lol jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4zcc
Crayons

Crayons

PostSubject: Re: Pipat's Gm Application Form   Pipat's Gm Application Form EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Okay i actually want to become an intern first to know my way around the commands and learn the ropes before actually becoming a gm, so i hope you read this application again as if i was applying to become an intern! So please reconsider my application as if i was trying to become an intern for MapleGateway. So thank you and good bye afro
Back to top Go down
Nike

PostSubject: Re: Pipat's Gm Application Form   Pipat's Gm Application Form EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:38 pm

Good luck on becoming an intern
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/opanmool
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pipat's Gm Application Form   Pipat's Gm Application Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Pipat's Gm Application Form
Page 1 of 1