MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)

Go down 
+2
Lonnie
Joker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker

Joker

Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) Empty
PostSubject: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:25 am

My Name : My name is Zach Carter

My Age : I am currently 16

My Experience in Past Servers of GM , If I was ever one : I have never been a gm before in another server, I think that i have had enough experience with many private servers to be a good enough one. And I hope you would take a chance on me becoming one. I know that I dont have as much experience as these other people putting there apps but they were once 1st gms. So I just hope you can trust me to become one.

What do I Think I Will Improve : I would love to help new maplers by answering their questions and giving them a tour around the server. I think that I could serve a big purpose in this new server by helping to keep it sane and keep things under control.

Skills Involving In Game Activity : I usually get to know many people and find out secrets about people hacking and cheating. I find glitches all the time and report them to the nearest gm. I am prepared to stay on for long periods of time. I think that I could answers maplers questions and problems.

Emphasizing My Opinions on Why I should be picked : I can improve the server by helping maplers with little things that the admins/and higher gms should not be worrying about. I would not even mind being a Intern. I just want to help out.

Am I responsible to be Trusted? If so, Why should You Trust Me. : Because I am very trustworthy and it will show as I play in this server.

What is My plan Once I am Accepted : To keep the server from crashing down. I have faith that it will not, but I would like to help keep it popular and keep it strong. I want to help as long as I can or allowed.

And a Final Test :

A player is spamming Megaphones Constantly and lagging the server. They are Smegaing Profanity about GM's and other players. What will you do to stop them? Do you think Your punishment was logical and fair? Why was it Fair or Not fair? I think that if I was in this situation, that I would probably jail them for 10 min. And if they do it again after they get out, I would jail them for 1 day. And if there was a third time I would ask a Admin for further punishment.

A player Was Caught Hacking with Damage Hack , What Will you do to Punish them? Ban Them? What kind of ban is fair to the player? If I was told by another player I would either hide and see for myself or ask a Admin to. And if I saw him for myself then I would jail for one day, then if it happens again permanent ban. I dont think we need people cheating in our server when they get alot of privilages already.

Anything else to say? : I would love to help by being a GM but would be perfectly fine with being a intern and helping the maplers have fun by doing events but not get out of control.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT jocolor

Last edited by Joker on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4zcc
Lonnie

Lonnie

PostSubject: Re: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:27 am

good but it needs to be longer
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:51 am

Thank you for reading. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Crayons

Crayons

PostSubject: Re: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:15 am

Good Application
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:44 am

I would also like to add that I have made a ventrilo account, the username is Joker. So hopefully you will see me on there. And I do have a mic.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Lonnie

Lonnie

PostSubject: Re: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:19 am

joker wrote:
I would also like to add that I have made a ventrilo account, the username is Joker. So hopefully you will see me on there. And I do have a mic.

jocolor

nice to meet you hopefully I get to talk to you too. I am Lonnie aka HotShot
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Thanks crayons!!!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:55 am

I made a gm app. And I would rather put it into the internship app area. But it says that im not authorized to post in there. I was wondering if you could either read my app as if I were trying to obtain the position of a intern or move it for me in there. I wish only to become a intern and solve little problems that the admin or gms should not be worrying about. I think that position would be right for me. Please consider.
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:30 am

Nice app, Good luck on getting the intern position.
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Thanks!!! I really hope that I get a chance to help out the server and have alot of fun playing.
Back to top Go down
OverPrice

OverPrice

PostSubject: Re: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:57 pm

cooolorful
Back to top Go down
Crayons

Crayons

PostSubject: Re: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:00 pm

OverPrice wrote:
cooolorful

very cooolorful
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:02 pm

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Nike

PostSubject: Re: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Great application, good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/opanmool
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:29 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Nike

PostSubject: Re: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Your Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/opanmool
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)   Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil) Empty

Back to top Go down

Joker's GM/INTERNSHIP Application (Pencil)
Page 1 of 1