MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release

Go down 
+6
Apple
raymistero1
Nick
Kyousou
iSally
Ryan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release Empty
PostSubject: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:34 am

ITS UP But..

I have to remove a few items in all in one , as they are godly.. lmao

Just have some errors to fix about npcs and ill release fully
Back to top Go down
https://maplegateway.forumotion.net
iSally

iSally

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:52 am

Yay! I'm about to head out though, so have fun all of you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyousou

PostSubject: uhh..   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:33 am

Hi everyone!
First post!
xD
I was just wondering if anyone could give me a quick instructional guide of how to get on the server? I've read just about every single post on the entire forums starting yesterday...Lol and I still can't figure it out. I downloaded the 3 xml things and the 1 client that says "DO NOT OPEN YET"...
Soo....How do I get on the server?
Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:12 am

Server is not released yet. Ryan, woohoo. ;] Can't wait till It's up.
Back to top Go down
raymistero1

raymistero1

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:40 am

sooo its not out yet? =(
Back to top Go down
Apple

Apple

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:57 am

Good Job Ryan =)
Back to top Go down
Matticusrex

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:14 pm

You should stop telling us when it could be out, and tell us when it is out.
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:18 pm

He's telling us when it's GOING to be out beside most of us would like updates.
Back to top Go down
Matticusrex

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:23 pm

He's told us when it's going to be out about 4 times now, and each time he's had an excuse as to why he can't release it... Don't give us a date if you aren't sure...
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Eh, your right. ;/
Back to top Go down
Apple

Apple

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Ryan is working hard and he doesnt need u bugging him. he is almost done. the only reason why it didnt come up before is because his comp crashed and stuff like that. he cant really help that. so i think you should just calm down and be quiet and wait lol.

Good Job Ryan. Keep It Up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matticusrex

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:39 pm

sounds like your the one that needs to calm down Wink
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:42 pm

Matticusrex wrote:
sounds like your the one that needs to calm down Wink

Agree'd.
Back to top Go down
Lipton

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:19 pm

Apple wrote:
Ryan is working hard and he doesnt need u bugging him. he is almost done. the only reason why it didnt come up before is because his comp crashed and stuff like that. he cant really help that. so i think you should just calm down and be quiet and wait lol.

Good Job Ryan. Keep It Up Very Happy

Just leave it At That Please.
Hopefully its up by tonight. Thanks for your hard work Ryan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-clan.com/lol.html
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:40 pm

Well, I was just wondering if anyone knows. But is he going to give it to us as just the client or are we going to have to use hamachi? Cause I have no idea how to use hamachi...lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4zcc
OverPrice

OverPrice

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:47 pm

cant waittttttt good job ryan, and a random question- if you should do it in KillerMS it would take the same time? :O
Peace
-OverPrice
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Dedi = No hamachi
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Awesome, thanks nick!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4zcc
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:59 pm

No problem.

@OverPrice - It would take much less time, though we would not have anywhere near the functions that we are getting now. Plus, Ryan was getting tired of waiting.
Back to top Go down
Apple

Apple

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:43 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Lipton

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:58 pm

Rawrz~ Hurry Ryan! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-clan.com/lol.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release   Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Dedi up , Quick fix of things and Client is Release
Page 1 of 1