MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Information about Dedi and Kiki

Go down 
+2
Vanilla
Ryan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Information about Dedi and Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Information about Dedi and Kiki   Information about Dedi and Kiki EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Kiki : There is a File Called KiKi.cfg That is available to open with Notepad. Place the IP gives in the previous thread and Replace the other IP in there.

Also , the Dedi not having internet wasnt my fault , Some noob server admins forgot to access the internet panel. So they redoing the dedi and giving me 2 free months >.>

Im sorry bout the wait , its gay i know haha. But dont worry. We are 100% ready to set it up once internet is on
Back to top Go down
https://maplegateway.forumotion.net
Vanilla

Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Information about Dedi and Kiki   Information about Dedi and Kiki EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:22 pm

awesome.

I've been telling people not to bother you by asking when it's gonna be up .

It does get pretty annoying when you get the same question every hour or two xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothgurlxo
wqsedsa

PostSubject: Re: Information about Dedi and Kiki   Information about Dedi and Kiki EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:27 pm

Yay! And in response to Vanilla, patience is a virtue that many lack. Personally, the more I wait, the sweeter something is.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla

Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Information about Dedi and Kiki   Information about Dedi and Kiki EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:29 pm

true that, XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothgurlxo
Danneh

Danneh

PostSubject: Re: Information about Dedi and Kiki   Information about Dedi and Kiki EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:29 pm

OOh yay! Very Happy Im sure it'll be fun. Waitng for such a perfect private server is just half the fun.
Back to top Go down
Elmo

PostSubject: Re: Information about Dedi and Kiki   Information about Dedi and Kiki EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:21 pm

2 Months Free? Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Information about Dedi and Kiki   Information about Dedi and Kiki EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:54 pm

Yea, they treid pinning to corrupt files on me , and i straictly told them to fix or ill sue them to nothing lmao, they working on it now.
Back to top Go down
https://maplegateway.forumotion.net
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Information about Dedi and Kiki   Information about Dedi and Kiki EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:17 pm

Can't wait till it's up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information about Dedi and Kiki   Information about Dedi and Kiki Empty

Back to top Go down

Information about Dedi and Kiki
Page 1 of 1