MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

when is the client going to be out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raymistero1

raymistero1

when is the client going to be out Empty
PostSubject: when is the client going to be out   when is the client going to be out EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:38 pm

soooo does any1 know when the client going to be out? =3
Back to top Go down
iSally

iSally

PostSubject: Re: when is the client going to be out   when is the client going to be out EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Sometime later. Ryan usually isn't on now. He usually gets on a couple of hours later. So wait a bit longer patiently for him & if it's past Friday then you can yell at him, haha.
Back to top Go down
raymistero1

raymistero1

PostSubject: Re: when is the client going to be out   when is the client going to be out EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:21 pm

oooo ok cause i wanna test this server out my friend said this server is cyngus o.o
Back to top Go down
iSally

iSally

PostSubject: Re: when is the client going to be out   when is the client going to be out EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Yup and that's true. You can see the other details Here
Back to top Go down
raymistero1

raymistero1

PostSubject: Re: when is the client going to be out   when is the client going to be out EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:46 pm

fak! it comes out this midnight!? hope its eastern time =D 3 hours ahead so i can play like at 9
Back to top Go down
iSally

iSally

PostSubject: Re: when is the client going to be out   when is the client going to be out EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:01 pm

I think Lindsay told me he's Central. So that's only 1 hour difference unfortunately :T
Back to top Go down
raymistero1

raymistero1

PostSubject: Re: when is the client going to be out   when is the client going to be out EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:06 pm

NOOOO so it comes out at 11 pm pacific? =(
Back to top Go down
iSally

iSally

PostSubject: Re: when is the client going to be out   when is the client going to be out EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:56 pm

I do not have one clue at all. All I can tell you is just to wait, patiently. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
raymistero1

raymistero1

PostSubject: Re: when is the client going to be out   when is the client going to be out EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:59 pm

UGH =( w8 this is a cyngus server right?
Back to top Go down
iSally

iSally

PostSubject: Re: when is the client going to be out   when is the client going to be out EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Back to my previous post:

iSally wrote:
Yup and that's true. You can see the other features in the server Here
Back to top Go down
raymistero1

raymistero1

PostSubject: Re: when is the client going to be out   when is the client going to be out EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 pm

dam!! how long have u been posting lmao 200+ already?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when is the client going to be out   when is the client going to be out Empty

Back to top Go down

when is the client going to be out
Page 1 of 1