MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Robs Gm app o.o

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ohitsrob

Robs Gm app o.o Empty
PostSubject: Robs Gm app o.o   Robs Gm app o.o EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:24 pm

Name : Rob / ign Robbbb

Location/Timezone : Southern California [PST]

Active : On everyday i have a life

Experience : Once but my apps always fail d:]

What would i do to help the server : i will help buy greeting the new players and make them feel welcome and help them if they have any question

Why do i want to be a gm : i want to be a gm because i want to get to know the people in the server and i would also want to make new friends

Suspected hackers : i would jail them and let the higher level gms deal with the situation

Two or more players get in a conflict : i will solve it and tell them to forgive and forget

Spotting a person ksing : i will ask nicely for one of them to leave and if they dont leave ill make one of them leave

if 2 or more gms get in a conflict : i will tell them to chill and make the other gm relax somewher eelse

Respect The MapleGateWayRules : Yes i will always respect the rules for maplegateway

If im not picked for this server i will always support this server

d:] DAWDPOAJDPOAWDO Hi

---------------------------FINAL-TEST---------------------------------------------------------------------
A player is spamming Megaphones Constantly and lagging the server. They are Smegaing Profanity about GM's and other players. What will you do to stop them? Do you think Your punishment was logical and fair? Why was it Fair or Not fair? : i would disconnect them and if they kept doing it my punishment is logical because once hes jailed he wont be able to buy more smegas i think it was fair because who would want a smega spammer to keep spamming profanity

A player Was Caught Hacking with Damage Hack , What Will you do to Punish them? Ban Them? What kind of ban is fair to the player? i would jail him untill the high ranked gms decide what kind of ban he'll deserve. If he does it again he should be ip banned

Last edited by ohitsrob on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jayz

Jayz

Robs Gm app o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robs Gm app o.o   Robs Gm app o.o EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Good Luck for now lol
Back to top Go down
-Arius-

-Arius-

Robs Gm app o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robs Gm app o.o   Robs Gm app o.o EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:32 pm

what is with the title o.o
goodluck then o.o

cheers
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Robs Gm app o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robs Gm app o.o   Robs Gm app o.o EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:19 am

retry, this ones way to short.
Back to top Go down
https://maplegateway.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Robs Gm app o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robs Gm app o.o   Robs Gm app o.o Empty

Back to top Go down

Robs Gm app o.o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGateway :: All Applications for the Staff Team! :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: