MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

This is [b]Paper[/b] from Vengeance Ms

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crayons

Crayons

This is [b]Paper[/b] from Vengeance Ms Empty
PostSubject: This is [b]Paper[/b] from Vengeance Ms   This is [b]Paper[/b] from Vengeance Ms EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:49 pm

[i]Hiya guys whats up. This is paper from Vengeance ms you probably dont know me or you probably do. Im pretty chill and laid back and from what i've heard im pretty funny also. I listen to rap music alot so you'll see me smegaing lyrics from songs that i like, but i listen to other music as well. I can get "annoying" sometimes thats what people have told me, but i kid around alot so dont take me seriously most of the time. BL me and i'll get to know you. afro

BTW FAVORITE MOVIES EVER, Pineapple express, Bruno, The dark Knight<- best movie ever.

Favorite Artist's=Drake, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, T-Swift(Taylor Swift) Kid Cudi, Basshunter, Kings Of Leon Many More. Music=My LIFE.

Im influenced by my surroundings, they play a big part in my life. My family friends and what i see on tv.

FOOD IS AMAZING. Period.

Im not fat, i have a life, but i get bored easily, so what other great way to meet people then on the internet,(not rapists)

I will put more on here, its not done, if you wanna know more, ask for more. Bye bye!
Back to top Go down
Lonnie

Lonnie

PostSubject: Re: This is [b]Paper[/b] from Vengeance Ms   This is [b]Paper[/b] from Vengeance Ms EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:25 am

theres a thread for pictures and aim/msn on off topic post it there for people to add you. and theres facebook/myspace as well.

My name is Lonnie aka Hotshot
Back to top Go down
iSally

iSally

PostSubject: Re: This is [b]Paper[/b] from Vengeance Ms   This is [b]Paper[/b] from Vengeance Ms EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:00 am

Food is amazing. Who doesn't love to eat?

& Hi! I'm Sally Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: This is [b]Paper[/b] from Vengeance Ms   This is [b]Paper[/b] from Vengeance Ms EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:25 pm

Lmao! Welcome to MapleGateway. ;]
Back to top Go down
Crayons

Crayons

PostSubject: Re: This is [b]Paper[/b] from Vengeance Ms   This is [b]Paper[/b] from Vengeance Ms EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:52 pm

hahaha hey guysss afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is [b]Paper[/b] from Vengeance Ms   This is [b]Paper[/b] from Vengeance Ms Empty

Back to top Go down

This is [b]Paper[/b] from Vengeance Ms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGateway :: Greetings! and Farewells! :: Introductions!-
Jump to: