MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

The Freshest Player's Introduction

Go down 
+5
Nick
Lonnie
Vanilla
iSally
Lonely
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonely

Lonely

The Freshest Player's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Haha, how are you people?
I've made an account last week, never made an introduction though. I'm a 16 year old Vietnamese MALE who's birthday is coming up shortly next month. I live on the west coast of America, that's where all the real **** happens. I've been playing maplestory when I was pretty young, way before nexon even touched maplestory. My name is Phi, I'm a full time student and I plan to be an architect as time flies. Hopefully you guys see me in game, talk to me, don't be shy. Have a question? I'm your man. Need help on a quest or leveling? I'm your man. Need a boyfriend? I'm your man. LOL j.k. on the last one. So, I can't wait to see you guys in the game.

~Phi
Back to top Go down
iSally

iSally

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Hi Phi! Hope to see you in game as well.
& Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:31 pm

No Stalkers Here

Last edited by Lonely on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iSally

iSally

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Might just be me but you don't seem 16. You seem older
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:40 pm

I'm turning 17 if that makes you feel better. How do I seem older than 16?lol. Graduating this year. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanilla

Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:05 pm

hiii Phi :DDDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothgurlxo
Lonnie

Lonnie

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:08 am

freshest player huh? well I guess you haven't met me yet. I am Hotshot or aka Lonnie.

Also theres a picture thread and aim/msn thread on off topic. I suggest you to post it there so more people to know you. Add me on myspace if you like,
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Welcome. ;]
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Lonnie wrote:
freshest player huh? well I guess you haven't met me yet. I am Hotshot or aka Lonnie.

Also theres a picture thread and aim/msn thread on off topic. I suggest you to post it there so more people to know you. Add me on myspace if you like,

Lol Very Happy No stalkers please. xD
Back to top Go down
Trang

Trang

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Lonely wrote:
Lonnie wrote:

No worries there:]!
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:51 pm

Trang wrote:
Lonely wrote:
Lonnie wrote:

No worries there:]!

Lies, you were looking at my picture like a stalker. Em noi chien ac qua. Em khong phai nguoi dep dao. Cool
Back to top Go down
Trang

Trang

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:43 pm

du ma may con cac>;O HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA LOL
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:11 am

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeonSurge

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Hey Phi,Haven't changed a bit. :/
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:31 pm

NeonSurge wrote:

Who are you? Nah, haven't changed. I'll still be the same old guy, just 1 year older now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iSally

iSally

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:41 pm

HAPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY PHIIII Very Happy!

YAY ONE YEAR OLDER Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Thanks... For making me feel old. Lol
Back to top Go down
iSally

iSally

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:08 am

Aww I wasn't trying to make you feel old! ;(
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Watch me make fun of you on your birthday. Very Happy

I already feel old, with or without your help. xD
Back to top Go down
Trang

Trang

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Phi stfu. HOE shes just saying happy birthday.
stop dickriding, douchefag<3
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Trang wrote:
Phi stfu. HOE shes just saying happy birthday.
stop dickriding, douchefag<3

Anh yeu em luon?
Back to top Go down
Mimi

Mimi

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:31 pm

Lonely wrote:
NeonSurge wrote:

Who are you? Nah, haven't changed. I'll still be the same old guy, just 1 year older now. Very Happy

Yooh phail at remembering thins lonlonn.
That's alexxBAZOOKA! ;O
[actuallyy its alex matzooka buh who cares]
(x
Back to top Go down
Trang

Trang

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:18 pm

phi sucks dock:]<3 combination of dick and cock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Freshest Player's Introduction   The Freshest Player's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

The Freshest Player's Introduction
Page 1 of 1