MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Jayz Gm App xO

Go down 
+4
Ryan
Lindsay
ALliance
Jayz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayz

Jayz

Jayz Gm App xO Empty
PostSubject: Jayz Gm App xO   Jayz Gm App xO EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Age : If You Do Want To Know My Age Im 14 Turning 15 In April xO

Location/Timezone : My Location Is Southern California, My Time Zone Is PST Western Time (US And Canada)

Active Times (NO LIE) : Make Fun Of Me If Youd Like To But Im On Everyday But Most Of The Time Im AFK. Before I Go Afk I Leave A Msg. (MSN/AIM/Maple/Etc.). But On Free Days Im On Maple / Television.

Experience being a gm in other servers : Im Been Gm / Co-Admin / Admin / Owner For Most Server And Ill Post A Screen Shot Of Me Being A Admin For LucidityMS.
Jayz Gm App xO 10sc6k5
^^ LucidityMS <~~~~~ Still Open
Jayz Gm App xO 29y5t21
Our Banner For SmileyCookieMS <~~~~~ Still Open

What Will You Do To Help The Server : I Belive That A Gm Is A Special Postition For Someone.Ill Help Buy Greetin All The Players,Making Them Feel Welcome To Our Server,Help With Any Problem They Might Have,Treat Then Equally As Any Other Player,And Show Respect To Others Gm Or Not.

Why Do You Wish To Be Gm : Id Like To Be A Gm Because Id Like To Get To Know People On The Server And
Have Specific Privleages Some Players Dont (Not Trying To Be Mean).Id Like To Host Events And Have A Great Time With The Players Until I Slip And Get Demoted / Fired.

If Someone Is Suspected Of Hacking What Will You Do : Ill Use !cheaters And Spectate Them To See If They Are Suspected Of Hacking And If I Cant Spectate Them Ill Ask A Gm / Admin Online To Do It For Me.
If I Do Catch Someone Hacking Ill Take Care Of It In A Mature Manner. SPANK THEM TO HELL!!!!!!!! Lol JK
Ill Take A ScreenShot and Show It To A Admin Or Higher Level Authority Of Gm And Let Them Make The Decision.

If Two Or More Players Get Into To A Conflict : Ill Also Shall Solve It In A Mature Manner. Ill Tell Them To Get Over It (IM NOT DR.PHIL!!!) If Its Over Something Retarded : Example : Michael Jackson Was White Then Black Then White Again : GET OVER IT LOOK IT UP AND FIGURE IT OUT!!
If Its Something Serious Like : Example : Person 1 : My Dad Died. Sad. Person 2 : Good I Hope He Dies In Hell Stupid Son Of A B***h Mother F****r. And Then If He Feels Threatend From That Then Theres A Problem.
Ill Tell Person 1 To Come See A Gm / Admin To Talk About His Problem Ingame / Life.

If Spotted 1 Ksing Another : I Shall Politely Ask One To Leave If Both Dont Leave Ill Just Force One To Leave And Make Sure None Of This Happens.

If 2 Or More Gms Caught In Conflict : Ill Ask One To Relax And The Other To Leave To A Quiet Place And Let Them Relax.

Respect The MaplegateWay Rules : Yes And Forever I Shall Respect The MapleGateway Rules.The Rules Shall Live In My Head For Now And Forever (<~~~~~ LOL SOOOOO CORNY OMG LOL)

Do You Belive Everything In This Add : Yes I Do.

EvenThough I Will Not Be Picked Ill Give A 110% Support To The Server.
------------------------------------------Final Test----------------------------------------------------

A player is spamming Megaphones Constantly and lagging the server. They are Smegaing Profanity about GM's and other players. What will you do to stop them? Do you think Your punishment was logical and fair? Why was it Fair or Not fair? : If I Catch A Player Spamming Smega With Profanity About Players / Gms Ill Toggle Them So They Cant Smega For A Specific Amount Of Time The Highest Authority Gms Pleases To Do So.I Think This Punishment Is Fair,And The Reason For That Is Because It Will Shut The Player Up From Profanity And Any Critisizing Picks Of Any Kind.

A player Was Caught Hacking with Damage Hack , What Will you do to Punish them? Ban Them? What kind of ban is fair to the player? Jail Him For The Times Being And We'll Let The Admins / High Rank GMs Deicide The Ban Period And I Do Belive In Second Chances So If The Player Come Back To Hack More We'll Permenantly Ban Him.If He Comes Back AGAIN We'll Ip Ban Him Depending On The Admins Mood xO. SO DONT HACK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ALliance

ALliance

Jayz Gm App xO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayz Gm App xO   Jayz Gm App xO EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Nais application. The fact that all the words are capitalized bothers me, but it's still good.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Jayz Gm App xO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayz Gm App xO   Jayz Gm App xO EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:24 pm

No, I used to type the same way, with every word capitalized. But then I stopped xP.
Back to top Go down
Jayz

Jayz

Jayz Gm App xO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayz Gm App xO   Jayz Gm App xO EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:25 pm

Lindsay wrote:
No, I used to type the same way, with every word capitalized. But then I stopped xP.

Meanie Sad
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Jayz Gm App xO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayz Gm App xO   Jayz Gm App xO EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:28 am

Application, Accepted, Welcome to the Maple Gateway Staff

Do Not Abuse Your Powers, Or they will Result in Loss of Them.

Events Must be Preceeded with Confirmation of a Superior to Avoid Overpowered Item Handouts =]

Thanks in Advance, Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
https://maplegateway.forumotion.net
-Arius-

-Arius-

Jayz Gm App xO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayz Gm App xO   Jayz Gm App xO EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:41 am

Grats Jayz!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Jayz Gm App xO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayz Gm App xO   Jayz Gm App xO EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:19 am