MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Internet Stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ALliance

ALliance

Internet Stories Empty
PostSubject: Internet Stories   Internet Stories EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:21 pm

In this topic, share any short stories you've found on the internet! To start this topic off, I'll share 2 stories that I like. (Don't forget to post the title and author of the story!)

THE HALLWAY- Arnorath

http://arnorath.deviantart.com/art/The-Hallway-74064515

GUTS- Chuck Palahniuk

!!!WARNING!!!

Do not read this if you are squeamish.

http://chuckpalahniuk.net/books/haunted/haunted-guts

For the record, sorry I could not post the stories in this post. They were too long.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Internet Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Stories   Internet Stories EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Omg I've read guts before

It is so nasty, but interesting..
Back to top Go down
ALliance

ALliance

Internet Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Stories   Internet Stories EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:15 pm

His story (not the 2 before it, though not to say they can't happen) can actually happen. It actually has happened before to a 6 year old in a wave pool. (Minus all the... sexual indulgence.) She was sitting on one of the pool drains crying, the lifeguards thought nothing was terribly wrong. But then blood started to pool around the kid...
Back to top Go down
Nick

Internet Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Stories   Internet Stories EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:28 pm

Gut's is damn hilarious. LOL
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Internet Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Stories   Internet Stories EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:45 pm

ALliance wrote:
His story (not the 2 before it, though not to say they can't happen) can actually happen. It actually has happened before to a 6 year old in a wave pool. (Minus all the... sexual indulgence.) She was sitting on one of the pool drains crying, the lifeguards thought nothing was terribly wrong. But then blood started to pool around the kid...

Thanks for.. Uh sharing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Internet Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Stories   Internet Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGateway :: General Shit :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: