MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Lipton's GM App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lipton

Lipton's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Lipton's GM App   Lipton's GM App EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:06 am

Hope you like my App.♥️♥️

Name And IGN : Hello, my name is Liam Shephard, and my IGN is Lipton.

Location And Timezone : My location is California City, California and my time zone is Pacific Standard Time. (GMT -5)

Activeness : I'm usually very active on the game. Whenever I'm not on(which is 1 or 2 days out of the week), I'm with my girlfriend, family, or friends. You can contact me Via MSN if I'm truely needed and I'm not on. ---->Liptonx3@hotmail.com

Experience : To tell the truth, I've never been a GM on any server before...but I do think I could take the job. I think I'm well suited for this job because I'm very trustworthy, mature, and patient. I believe I can regulate the MapleGateway Community, and help the regular players. Regular players will always need helping and they will always be able to count on me to be able to help them. Even if it becomes a Handful, I'll help everysingle one of them. I believe I can also help with ideas considering the server and its Forums.(Major Server Events, Banner Ideas, Videos etc.) What a Face

My Plan : If I got accepted, I'd help players, create ideas for the Server, Community, and its Forums, and lastly be an all around really cool guy. c[:

Trusting Me : I believe I can be trusted with a lot. I always have a lot of free time on my hands, therefor I will always be able to get done whatever I'm told to do by another GM or Higher Admin. I'll always be able to help the regular players whenever they are in need of any help. I'm not going to be on the server 24/7 but if I was ever needed you can contact me Via MSN.

FINAL TEST :

Player Spamming Megaphones/w Profanity and Whatnot : My consequenes toward this action would be a warning first of all. If this had continued, I'd jail the player for about an hour or so. If it had continued after the jail, I would ban this player for 24 hours
(If this had been an advertisement...I'd automatically ban this player permanently.)

Player Using Damage Hack: If I caught a player using a Damage Hack, I think it would be fair to ban the player permanently. Using a Damage Hack isn't fair to the other players who are actually PLAYING the game right. For me, Damage Hacks are a certain type of hack that is untollerable for players to be using.

If two GMs started to fight : First of all, if the two GMs we're just arguing in the public, I'd ask them to go to the GM map. If it got out of hand and started being stupidly irrational, I'd take Screen Shots and Show them to a Higher GM/Admin right away.

--------------->Last Words<--------------

I'd also like to add that if I do not get accepted, I will still always be dedicated to this server and will always support and create new ideas for the server. I know it's pretty short, but I do hope this can get me the job. Thanks for reading my Gm Application. ^-^

Last edited by Lipton on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-clan.com/lol.html
Lindsay

Lipton's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipton's GM App   Lipton's GM App EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:50 am

I think its very short, and to improve your chance of getting picked you should lengthen your application.
Back to top Go down
Lipton

Lipton's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipton's GM App   Lipton's GM App EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:18 pm

Lengthened it some. Thanks for the Advice Linny<3.
Back to top Go down

Lipton's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipton's GM App   Lipton's GM App EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:47 pm

COLOR! Nice job Liam. I think you could make a good GM.
Back to top Go down
Lipton

Lipton's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipton's GM App   Lipton's GM App EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:51 pm

Thanks A lot Nigel. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lipton's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipton's GM App   Lipton's GM App EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:11 pm

Looks good now that its longer, best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Lipton's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipton's GM App   Lipton's GM App EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:51 am

Your Application Will be Taken into Consideration, As of Now You will be given probationary Internship as others will be that were taken into consideration. Due to the Hard Choices, I have Made a bit of the APP's into Internship, Don't Mess up and You'll be Alright.
Back to top Go down
https://maplegateway.forumotion.net
Lindsay

Lipton's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipton's GM App   Lipton's GM App EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:54 am

Congratulations on Internship!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Lipton's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipton's GM App   Lipton's GM App EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:41 pm

Congrats on Intern Lipton.
Back to top Go down

Lipton's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipton's GM App   Lipton's GM App EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:09 pm

Gratz bruskee.
Back to top Go down
Lipton

Lipton's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipton's GM App   Lipton's GM App EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Thanks Everyone! ♥️♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lipton's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipton's GM App   Lipton's GM App EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Why don't you go onto MSN?
Back to top Go down
Lipton

Lipton's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipton's GM App   Lipton's GM App EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:18 pm

I am Gawsh~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lipton's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipton's GM App   Lipton's GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Lipton's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGateway :: All Applications for the Staff Team! :: Internship Pending Applications-
Jump to: