MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

All You Event Types Thoughout The Game

Go down 
+8
Joker
Typhereon
iSally
Lindsay
-Arius-
Nick
Lipton
Ryan
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

All You Event Types Thoughout The Game Empty
PostSubject: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:18 pm

And here it is!, All Your Event Ideas We Could Think of at this time. MORE TO COME!

Section A : Item Events :

- Treasure Takedown : Well.. As this Event is Announced, Myself, the Admin Will Make 10 out of thousands of Monsters to Drop a Crystal of Etherial Matter . Find these Monsters and Collect 5 and Bring them Back to me. And a Bonus Feature, One Monster out of Every Monster in the Game , Will Drop Golden Power Ore, In Which you can Exchange to not only Win the event, But to also Gain 3 Extra Event Tickets Upon Victory.

- The Drop Secrets : Multiple Monsters in the Game will drop GM Scrolls, Timeless Weapons and Crimson Gear. An Addition to This , They Will Drop Some Items with Triple the Amount of Slots that are Able to be Scrolled!

Section B : Rate Events :

- Experience Bonanza : For 2 hours, Exp Rates will be Doubled or TRIPLED Throughout this Time Interval. You Will Level Much Faster and Therefore We Will Also increase the MesoRate by 1.5x To Give ya a HEad start into the Economy Smile

- Meso Extravaganza : In This Event , The Server Will be Breifly Shut down for 5 Minutes to Edit all Player's Meso Values to Maximum!. This will Give you a Increased Position in the New Exchange NPC to Achieve your Custom Stat gear and Keys to the New bosses!. On Top of This Event, Your Meso Rate for the Server Will be Enhanced by 3.0x !. This is a Enjoyable Event.

- Drop the Gear! : In this Event, The Server Will be Enhanced to Create 5x the Drop rate and Also to make all Experience Cards to Increase from (Not working?) To 1.5x Exp.

Section C - Skill and Challenge Events :

[- The Classic Jump Quests : Players will be Directed to a Edited, Yet Challenging Jump Quest that will consist of Multiple Moments of a player saying FUCK! outloud.[/b]

- The Ingredients Requested : The Event Host Will Give 4 Challenging Clues to Items He or She needs to Create the Special Event Ticket! . It is the Player's Duty to Migrate to The Areas and Achieve these items, not only from the Monster Living in the World, But From the Shops In Various Towns.

Last edited by Ryan on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://maplegateway.forumotion.net
Lipton

PostSubject: Re: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Nice Ideas~
They seem really fun... cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-clan.com/lol.html
Nick

PostSubject: Re: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Yeah, lmao. I can't wait for all this to be done, and for the dedi to be up.
Back to top Go down
-Arius-

-Arius-

PostSubject: Re: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Thats nice!
I like the Section A
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Yeah I just want the dedicated server to be up so I can actually play!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:30 am

Yes .. My deepest Apology for makng you all wait , I want it as much as you do. but they email hasnt contacted me yet =[ Plus my hard drive frying is another setback to let you all test=[
Back to top Go down
https://maplegateway.forumotion.net
iSally

iSally

PostSubject: Re: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:38 am

Ah it's fine Ryan. It's better having everything perfected rather than a screwed up server open to the public.

& the events sound so exciting, much better than my lame JQs, Lol.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:42 am

Lol, take your time :] Just like iSally said, it is better to have it fixed.

We just have to be patient :3.
Back to top Go down
Typhereon

Typhereon

PostSubject: Re: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Yes, take your time, I'm happy as long as it gets up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:03 am

No dress up events? Im so good at them...lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4zcc
Elmo

PostSubject: Re: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:55 am

Psht, don't take your damn time, hurry your ass up.
*Joking*
:]
Back to top Go down
Vanilla

Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:42 pm

Joker wrote:
No dress up events? Im so good at them...lol

haha zach..

I'm pretty sure we can make up more events as we go
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothgurlxo
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:58 pm

LOL, me and crayons are really good at them. I think.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4zcc
Vanilla

Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:06 pm

haha nice XD

I'm too picky about the clothes.....so I'm always too slow lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothgurlxo
iloveps

PostSubject: Re: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:42 am

I have an idea!

The guild cup

every once in a while, guilds will compete in a tournament, something like monster carnival or pvp, here are my ideas on this

if we choose monster carnival

it will be set to 3v3 matches, they will choose certain guildies to participate, once 1 guildy participates, they can no longer in the tournament. the 1 to get highest monster points wins!

if its pvp

we will have 1v1 or 2v2 pvp matches, best 5-7.

prizes: everyone in the winning guild will get exp gain, high tier items, donator points, etc

second place will get the same thing, only with less of each or less powerful

third is same as second only a bit weaker

if you like my idea you can tweek it any way you like Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:40 pm

omg yay those are going to be amazing to host Smile goodluck guys xD

JUMPQUESTS <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All You Event Types Thoughout The Game   All You Event Types Thoughout The Game Empty

Back to top Go down

All You Event Types Thoughout The Game
Page 1 of 1