MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

This got your attention...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iloveps

This got your attention... Empty
PostSubject: This got your attention...   This got your attention... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:43 pm

Has everyone forgotten about this server? I put this in this section to see if this is either dead or you actually do care. GET THIS SERVER UP...
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: :D   This got your attention... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Im here and Ready to launch
Back to top Go down
https://maplegateway.forumotion.net
iloveps

PostSubject: Re: This got your attention...   This got your attention... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:14 am

Then please put a DL link or get new staff, no one is coming on the forums. It has been quite a while since Elmo has said he will release the client and files. There also has been no updates, I feel as though no progress has been made. Please get this done.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: This got your attention...   This got your attention... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:49 pm

For one , progressis complete , Two. We didnt release anything here for a reason. And Three, Half the staff are in touch with me on Ventrilo in which half of the people here don't have to recieve clients etc.
Back to top Go down
https://maplegateway.forumotion.net
IareTURTLE

PostSubject: Re: This got your attention...   This got your attention... EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Lol, this server sounds very fun and I'm sure it has grown. Is there any possibility I can have the ventrillo info emailed to me or something? mesosaregood@gmail.com. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This got your attention...   This got your attention... Empty

Back to top Go down

This got your attention...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGateway :: Preparing for Launch-
Jump to: