MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Gary/GM app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gknight119

Gary/GM app Empty
PostSubject: Gary/GM app   Gary/GM app EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Name:Gary Knight
sex:male

I want to be a gm.

Why you should choose me:I am a very active person and a person to rely on.I am very interactive with the players.I also have a fun personality i like to play sports too.On my spare time which is like everyday i get on maple private server.

How I would improve the server:I would keep this server a fun and safe server.I will not let Hackers on this server if one gets on here i will bann him/her as fast as fast as i hear or see about it.If i see a person spammen i will put them where they cant talk for a moment.
How long have i been playing private server:Ive been playing sencei was 10 which is 6 years years of fun lol.

Gm experience:I have been a Gm in one server since my maple career and hoping to be one on this server.I have 3 cousin tht have been gms too tht play this server.

As my App comes to a close i hope to be a gm of maplegateway this is a fun and cool maplestory private server and i am also currenlty advertising this server on noob servers.

i hope u accept me.I really want to be a gm peace.

Last edited by gknight119 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

Gary/GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary/GM app   Gary/GM app EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Your application is off. Please look at the guidelines for a gamemaster application posted by Ryan. Follow his guide, but do not copy from it. Your application will need a lot more, as Ryan has posted in his guidelines, they don't need to hear about your personal life. I don't think anyone cares aside from some friends, and family members. They're looking for your experience and the way you try to solve things when put into different situations.

Please re-make this, but not now, I don't think they are looking for any more game masters. Wait till there are quite a number of people player until you post a new one. For now, please enjoy the server. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Gary/GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGateway :: All Applications for the Staff Team! :: GM Applications < Special Privilages >-
Jump to: