MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Mikeyrey\'s Gm APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikeyrey

Mikeyrey\'s Gm APP Empty
PostSubject: Mikeyrey's Gm APP   Mikeyrey\'s Gm APP EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:12 pm

Name:Michael Reynolds
sex:male xD

First of all i want to be a gm lol.

Why you should choose me:I am a very active person and a person to rely on.I am very interactive with the players.I also have a fun personality i like to play sports too.On my spare time which is like everyday i get on maple private server and some on global.

How I would improve the server:I would keep this server a fun and safe server.I hate Hackers.I would not even let one hacker into the server.I also will keep spammers away.

How long have i been playing private server:Ive been playing isnce i was 10 lol which is 6 years years of fun lol.

Gm experience:I have been a Gm in one server since my maple career and hoping to be one on this server.I have 2 brothers and a cousin tht have been gms too tht play this server.

As my App comes to a close i hope to be a gm of maplegateway lol this is a fun and cool maplestory private server and i am also currenlty advertising this server on noob servers lol xD deuces.

Oh 1 last thing I hope i get accpeted lol Please

Last edited by Mikeyrey on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Burtoz

Burtoz

Mikeyrey\'s Gm APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikeyrey\'s Gm APP   Mikeyrey\'s Gm APP EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:17 pm

Its somewhat good
But it needs to be longer
Maybe if you made it longer.
Back to top Go down
gknight119

Mikeyrey\'s Gm APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikeyrey\'s Gm APP   Mikeyrey\'s Gm APP EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Name:Gary Reynolds
sex:male xD

First of all i want to be a gm lol.

Why you should choose me:I am a very active person and a person to rely on.I am very interactive with the players.I also have a fun personality i like to play sports too.On my spare time which is like everyday i get on maple private server and some on global.

How I would improve the server:I would keep this server a fun and safe server.I hate Hackers.I would not even let one hacker into the server.I also will keep spammers away.

How long have i been playing private server:Ive been playing isnce i was 10 lol which is 6 years years of fun lol.

Gm experience:I have been a Gm in one server since my maple career and hoping to be one on this server.I have 2 brothers and a cousin tht have been gms too tht play this server.

As my App comes to a close i hope to be a gm of maplegateway lol this is a fun and cool maplestory private server and i am also currenlty advertising this server on noob servers lol xD deuces.

Oh 1 last thing I hope i get accpeted lol Please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mikeyrey\'s Gm APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikeyrey\'s Gm APP   Mikeyrey\'s Gm APP Empty

Back to top Go down

Mikeyrey\'s Gm APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGateway :: All Applications for the Staff Team! :: GM Applications < Special Privilages >-
Jump to: