MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Intense Maintenance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin
Admin
Ryan

Intense Maintenance Empty
PostSubject: Intense Maintenance   Intense Maintenance EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:03 am

We are having Severe problems with the Dedi , Still Cannot get past char screen. SO i am gonna Force it to Port Break and send it through the Character Screen. The Server Will be announced for Release Soon. Check back time to time for Updates.

We have a team on the situation now, adding the Specific BAT Files needed for the Functions.
Back to top Go down
https://maplegateway.forumotion.net
-Arius-

-Arius-

PostSubject: Re: Intense Maintenance   Intense Maintenance EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:34 am

I think after you click your char, you have to wait like 5-10 mins but idk..
coz it always happen for the first person to log in.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Intense Maintenance   Intense Maintenance EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:42 am

Thanks for the update.
Back to top Go down
Lonely

Lonely

PostSubject: Re: Intense Maintenance   Intense Maintenance EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:02 pm

Lol, released on my birthday, is this a present? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intense Maintenance   Intense Maintenance Empty

Back to top Go down

Intense Maintenance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGateway :: Preparing for Launch-
Jump to: