MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Hi I'm new and Im Danneh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danneh

Danneh

Hi I'm new and Im Danneh Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm new and Im Danneh   Hi I'm new and Im Danneh EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:01 am

Sup guys I'm new obviously, but I just wanted to say hi. Also, where is the link for the downloads??
Back to top Go down
iSally

iSally

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new and Im Danneh   Hi I'm new and Im Danneh EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:07 am

Hi! Welcome. The server is not up yet, but you can setup the KiKi file up for now, following the intructions, Clickhere
Back to top Go down
Danneh

Danneh

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new and Im Danneh   Hi I'm new and Im Danneh EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:14 am

Oh thanks! So when will the server be up?
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new and Im Danneh   Hi I'm new and Im Danneh EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:52 am

I shouldnt be the one telling you cause I dont know whats going on but the download is ready, its in the Preparing For Launch area. Well the Kiki you need is in. You are going to have to download a clean maplestory. But its not up yet. Sorry, it will be up soon though. Have fun!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4zcc
Danneh

Danneh

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new and Im Danneh   Hi I'm new and Im Danneh EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:59 am

oh wow thanks! Well I already got the Kiki thing done so.. just w8ing for client download
Back to top Go down
iSally

iSally

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new and Im Danneh   Hi I'm new and Im Danneh EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:05 am

Yup, like the rest of us. Hopefully it'll be up soon & I'll see you in game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danneh

Danneh

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new and Im Danneh   Hi I'm new and Im Danneh EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:37 am

Thanks! Man this private server makes me not wanna go back to GMS lol
Back to top Go down
Vanilla

Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new and Im Danneh   Hi I'm new and Im Danneh EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:27 pm

hey there ! Very Happy

Welcome to MapleGateway, hope you have fun <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothgurlxo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new and Im Danneh   Hi I'm new and Im Danneh Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm new and Im Danneh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGateway :: Greetings! and Farewells! :: Introductions!-