MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Kevin's GM app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cosmic

Kevin's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Kevin's GM app   Kevin's GM app EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:00 pm

My name: Kevin Mabery
My age:17

Your Experience in Past Servers of GM:

I have never been a GM, but if u give me a chance i promise to you i will not be a burden

What you Think that You Will Improve :

Well since the server is not up yet, i have a lot opportunities to help make this a fun server(including event's), and also keep things under control and arguement's from getting out of hand

Skills Involving In Game Activity: Considering I am very friendly with people I can get close to the players while keeping the player/GM boundary. This helps when you want to get info about certain people.

Emphasizing My Opinions on Why I should be picked:

To put it simply I love to help, and it is a good thing to have people that can help a player out because the admin is not always on.

Am I responsible to be Trusted? If so, Why should You Trust Me.

I am very responsible and trustworthy. If I have any information you need to know i will report it to you A.S.A.P. Well I think you should trust me because I have no reason to lie. If I did something wrong I will take full responsibility for it.

What is My plan Once I am Accepted:

To keep things under control and entertaining, and also to help players whenever it is needed. And lets not forget the very big responsibility of keeping an eye out for hackers.

And a Final Test :

A player is spamming Megaphones Constantly and lagging the server. They are Smegaing Profanity about GM's and other players. What will you do to stop them? Do you think Your punishment was logical and fair? Why was it Fair or Not fair?

Well first of all i will take a screen shot of every smega he makes, then i will jail for the max of 10 minutes, if it continues i will ask the admin for further instruction into the matter. If for any reason i can't contact the admin I will ask other GM's for a reasonable punishment. And if that fails there is always the action of banning the player until i can get a hold of the admin. I will tell the player to post a ban appeal and have the admin look at it whenever he can.

A player Was Caught Hacking with Damage Hack , What Will you do to Punish them? Ban Them? What kind of ban is fair to the player?

Well depending on whether i was told by another GM or a player i would have to investigate for myself. If what i was told is true I will definitely take a screen shot for proof and then tell the player to post a ban appeal.

Anything else to say? :

As i stated before i love to help and have fun with players, I know the appropiate times to act a certain way and I am very active and able to help whenever it is needed.

I claim space

Last edited by Cosmic on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

Kevin's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM app   Kevin's GM app EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:04 pm

Good luck! Maybe you should make it a lil longer. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4zcc
iSally

iSally

Kevin's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM app   Kevin's GM app EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Yeah, to increase your chances in getting a position on the team, I'd suggest you to lengthen your application.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic

Kevin's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM app   Kevin's GM app EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:17 pm

lol ok i really appreciate the advice

I claim space

Jayz

Kevin's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM app   Kevin's GM app EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:03 pm

gl id recommend u as gm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kevin's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM app   Kevin's GM app Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGateway :: All Applications for the Staff Team! :: GM Applications < Special Privilages >-
Jump to: