MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

so my sig...took me like 5 minutes to make xD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanilla

Vanilla

so my sig...took me like 5 minutes to make xD Empty
PostSubject: so my sig...took me like 5 minutes to make xD   so my sig...took me like 5 minutes to make xD EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:44 am

do you guys like it?

I used banned story....and photoshop.

and super duper noob skill <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothgurlxo
iSally

iSally

PostSubject: Re: so my sig...took me like 5 minutes to make xD   so my sig...took me like 5 minutes to make xD EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:02 am

I like it. But if you'd like to improve, you can add borders, put effects on your text.
Also I don't know if this happens to you but I refrain from using those effects above your head or any of that sort, because when I magic wand around it, it has this glow around it. And either way, removing the glow around it or keeping it- it looks bad.
But yeah, that's some constructive criticism/future reference Smile
And I like it for your first sig!
If you need any other help you can ask me.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla

Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: so my sig...took me like 5 minutes to make xD   so my sig...took me like 5 minutes to make xD EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:44 pm

thanks sally :DD

I'll work on a new one soon xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothgurlxo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so my sig...took me like 5 minutes to make xD   so my sig...took me like 5 minutes to make xD Empty

Back to top Go down

so my sig...took me like 5 minutes to make xD
Page 1 of 1