MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Welcome to <font color="lightblue"> Maple Gateway </font> please Enjoy Smile <font color="red"> Relaunch December 23rd / 2009
MapleGateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleGateway Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Alright, The Server Configuration is Complete , However you cannot make a character for some stupid reason. There are no Errors. So i do not know what the specific problem is , we got a Team fixing as we speak.

Heeys It's borat!

Go down 
+2
-Arius-
Nick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:30 pm

Hello, my name a borat. Surprised

Heyy everyone, I'm Nick, and I'll be active on the server all the timee! Very Happy If you ever need any help ingame with ANYTHING at all, just whisper Nick, I'll probably be on. ^_^
Back to top Go down
-Arius-

-Arius-

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Heeys It's borat! Noob
Back to top Go down
Nick

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:41 pm

LMFAOOO. Yeahh...I'll get pretty bored being on the server alot by myself(probably, unless people would like to join me!) so I guess I will train nubs. :]
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:05 pm

Lol Mad I'm going to start going onto the server when the Dedicated comes out- Hamachi blows :]
Back to top Go down
Trang

Trang

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:17 pm

ill join you, when i get my stupid hamachi thingy working>;O!
Back to top Go down
iSally

iSally

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:18 pm

Wait the hamachi server is up? If it is I'll join you now
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Yes its up, but the dedicated server will be up within 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Trang

Trang

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:22 pm

D: someone wanna help me? my hamachi's online and im in the maplegateway thing but when i start it the ms patcher starts..
Back to top Go down
Nick

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Guys, Don't get confused. The hamachi test server IS NOT up at the moment.
Back to top Go down
iSally

iSally

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Trang wrote:
D: someone wanna help me? my hamachi's online and im in the maplegateway thing but when i start it the ms patcher starts..

Are you missing a file? Orrrr did you not replace the client htat & the kiki thin too you downloaded for this server?
Back to top Go down
Nick

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:34 pm

Sally, the hamachi server isn't up. If it was; Ryan would be on hamachi right now, which he is not, meaning it's down.
Back to top Go down
iSally

iSally

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Yeah, but it shouldn't patch if the server wasnt up. It would just say it's offline (going through a server check)
Back to top Go down
Nick

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:41 pm

I'm PRETTY SURE that the servers down atm. o_O
Back to top Go down
iSally

iSally

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:42 pm

Yeah, but it shouldn't go to the patch. That means somethings wrong
Back to top Go down
Nick

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Yep it's down; for it patching, I have no idea why it's doing that. o_O

Edit: It should'nt do anything patch-like as long as you replaced those two files with the two Ryan uploaded. o_o;

Try re-installing v62, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Lipton

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:03 am

Just redownload the files that Ryan uploaded and put them into your v62 Folder~ That should do it...but then again the server is down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-clan.com/lol.html
Sponsored content

Heeys It's borat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeys It's borat!   Heeys It's borat! Empty

Back to top Go down

Heeys It's borat!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGateway :: Greetings! and Farewells! :: Introductions!-
Jump to: